Available at multiple locations
Ben is a graduate of the Centennial College Massage Therapy Program and has been a registered member of the CMTO (College of Massage Therapist Ontario) since 2011. Ben has an interest in the clinical and athletic aspects of massage therapy through his background in being a competitive athlete himself.
He has worked with a variety of clientele including seniors, infants, special needs, athletes, palliative care patients and health care providers in a hospital setting. Ben’s skills include deep tissue massage, myofascial release, lymphatic drainage, pre-natal massage, rehabilitation massage and sports massage.
Ben continues to develop his techniques by completing continuing education courses, with a particular focus on myofascial release, sports massage, athletic taping and orthopaedic testing.
Ben has volunteered his time at some of the following events
- Ontario Volleyball Championships – Massage Therapist for Mettle Sports Training
- Toronto Pan Am Games – Massage Therapist at the Polyclinic
- World Masters Ball Hockey Championships – Massage Therapist/Team Therapist
- OCAA Women’s Basketball Championships at Centennial College – Massage Therapist
- Ryerson Li-Ning Open Badminton Tournament – Massage Therapist
- Toronto Pro Show – Massage therapist
- Toronto Fight & Fitness – Massage Therapist
- Toronto East General Hospital: Palliative Care Unit