Available at multiple locations
Originally from Nelson, BC, Dimitri left the Kootenays to pursue his goal of becoming a Physiotherapist by attaining a Bachelor's degree in Kinesiology and a Master's Degree in Physical Therapy at UBC.
Since completing his formal education, Dimitri has been dedicated to helping people recover from injuries from head to toe. In addition to more common conditions, Dimitri also has significant experience in concussion management and vestibular disorders. Having worked in specialized concussion clinics, Dimitri is uniquely positioned to help individuals recover from concussions and all types of vestibular conditions (such as BPPV, balance/dizziness disorders, etc)
No matter the condition, Dimitri brings a laid back, empathetic, and honest approach to his practice, where he believes strongly in patient centered, evidence based care, continually working with patients to identify the actions they can take for their personal well-being.
Dimitri is certified in IMS, and has also completed the following continuing education courses:
- Advanced Vestibular Assessment and Treatment with Sheelah Woodhouse
- Concussion Management Workshop levels 1 & 2 with Shannon McGuire
- National Academy of Neuropsychology Symposium on Concussion Management
- Vestibular Therapy Training with Bernard Tonks
- Chronic Pain Management Certification with Bahram Jam
- Lynn Watson Shoulder Course level 1 & 2
- Adam Meakins Shoulder Rehab
- Jill Cook course on Tendinopathy Management
- Orthopaedic Manual Therapy Level 1
- Mulligan Technique
- Active Release Techniques
In his spare time, Dimitri is an avid soccer player and outdoor enthusiast, spending time camping, hiking and snowboarding.