Available at multiple locations
Kelsie graduated from Dalhousie University with a Master of Science in Physiotherapy in 2015 following a Bachelor of Kinesiology from Memorial University of Newfoundland. She has been a member of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association since 2013. Kelsie has completed post-graduate training in pelvic health rehabilitation and enjoys working as a lab instructor for pelvic health solutions.
Her professional goals include continuing education courses in the field of pelvic health & continued teaching opportunities.
Kelsie was a member of the varsity swim team during her time at Memorial University and has competed at the AUS and CIS levels. She currently enjoys resistance training, snowshoeing, hiking, and horseback riding in her free time.
- Pelvic Floor Muscle Re-Education And Behavioural Techniques
- Pelvic Health Solutions Level 2: Female And Male Pelvic Pain
- Pelvic Health Solutions Level 3: Clinical Skills For Treating Pain
- Pelvic Health Solutions: Pregnancy, Pelvic Girdle Pain And The Pelvic Floor
- Mobilization Of Visceral Fascia, Level 1: The Urinary System
- Motivational Inteviewing & Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (Cbt) For Treating Pain