Available at multiple locations
255 Main Street
Suite 202Liverpool,Nova ScotiaB0T 1K0
A graduate of the Master of Science, Occupational Therapy program at Dalhousie University, Tara brings a passion for supporting others in achieving their goals and firmly believes that the ability to engage in meaningful activities can profoundly contribute to overall quality of life. She focuses on facilitating clients return to desired activities by addressing personal, social, and environmental barriers using an evidence-based and holistic approach to treatment.
- Ergonomic and Workplace Assessments
- Home and Bathroom Safety Evaluations
- Mobility and Transfer Assessments
- Adaptive Equipment and Training
- Return to Work Planning and Support
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (Workwell©)
- Activity and Behavioural Activation
- Progressive Goal Re-Attainment Program (PGAP©)
Prior to becoming an Occupational Therapist, Tara worked in Human Resources for nearly a decade and holds a Bachelor of Management and Organizational Studies and a Master of Arts in Sociology. She is currently working towards her Level 1 ISA Surf Instructor Certification.
Tara is a member of the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapist and the Nova Scotia Society of Occupational Therapists.