Available at multiple locations
Cindy is a qualified Occupational Therapist licensed to practice in Ontario and is registered with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario (COTO). She graduated from Queen’s University with a Professional Master of Science in Occupational Therapy (M.Sc.O.T).
In addition, she holds an Honour's Bachelor of Science Degree in Life Sciences and a Master of Science Degree in Biology. Cindy works with clients affected by motor vehicle accidents, on long-term disability, as well as those requiring ergonomic assessments. She has experience in assessing and implementing occupational therapy interventions to address various physical, functional, cognitive and psychosocial conditions.
Cindy is fluent in English and Mandarin.
Some of the many services OT can provide:
- Cognitive services to improve memory and attention
- Intervention for depression and/or anxiety or fear following accident or injury
- Education on pacing, and activity modification
- In home and safety assessment
- Education on sleep hygiene, stress reduction, and relaxation techniques
- Education on posture, safe body mechanics, and activities such as lifting
- Symptom management strategies
- Return to work planning and job coaching/accommodation