- Mon 8:00am-7:00pm
- Tue 8:00am-7:00pm
- Wed 8:00am-7:00pm
- Thu 8:00am-7:00pm
- Fri 8:00am-7:00pm
- Sat Closed
- Sun Closed
Lifemark Keefer Place has been providing excellent care to the Vancouver community since 1979. The newly renovated 16,000 square foot facility houses an out-patient clinic providing a wide array of holistic services. Our professional staff of over 50 clinicians includes Physicians, a Psychiatrist, Psychologists, Clinical Counsellors, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Pharmacological Consultants, a Pharmacist, Neuropsychologists, a Psychometrist, Kinesiologists, Vestibular Therapists and a Speech Language Pathologist.
Our comprehensive continuum of services includes:
- Single, Multi and Interdisciplinary Assessments
- Return to Work
- Disability Management,
- Occupational Health Services
- Complex Rehabilitation Services
- Concussion Care
- Dizziness, Balance and Vertigo
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Exercise Prescription
- Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Head Injury Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Demands Analysis
- Pre-Employment Screening
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Work Conditioning / Work Hardening, Work Site Assessments / Job Site Assessments.
Our clinic also provides assistance in treating complex orthopedic injuries and chronic and persistent pain. We provide physiotherapy, naturopathy, vestibular therapy, exercise therapy, occupational therapy, clinical counselling and holistic nutrition services. Many of the comprehensive programs we provide are funded by Workers’ Compensation Boards, Government, Public Health Regions and Private insurers.
Lifemark Keefer Place is located in Downtown Vancouver, one block from Rogers Arena and across the street from International Village and Tinseltown Theatre. It sits on the second floor directly on top of T&T Supermarket. The clinic is steps away from Stadium Skytrain Station and one block away from major bus stops. Parking is offered on the street or in one of three lots.
Your treatment may be partially or fully covered if you have extended health benefits, a WSBC claim, or were injured in a motor vehicle accident (MVA). We currently accept:
- All Third Party Insurance
- Extended Health Benefits - you will be able to submit your receipts directly to your plan
- Motor Vehicle Accident Insurance
- Personal Cheque
- All Major Credit Cards
Be sure to check your coverage in your company’s extended health plan.