Available at multiple locations
Kait graduated from the University of Ottawa with a Bachelor of Health Sciences, followed by a Doctor of Chiropractic degree from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College. Kait is a member of the World Spine Care Executive Committee, the Ontario Chiropractic Association, the Canadian Chiropractic Association and the College of Chiropractors of Ontario. Kait is also a Certified Disability Management Professional with the National Institute of Disability Management and Research.
Kait provides an active approach to chiropractic care with a focus on rehabilitation, function and movement. Kait is trained in providing chiropractic care to the pregnant population.
- Mooc Concussion: Prevention, Detection And Management
- Contemporary Medical Acupuncture Provider
- Certified Disability Management Professional
- Webster Technique Certification
- Boot Camp Program For Lumbar Spinal Stenosis